March 29, 2009

The Hawaiian Days!

The five days I spent in Hawaii was the most peaceful days this year..
It's the moment when I could get away from all those "stains", both the old and the new stain..
It's the moment when I could just have a lot of fun & experienced a lot of new stuffs
It's the moment when I didn't have a lot of problems to think about
It's the BEST time of the year!

If I could stay longer, maybe I would be able to erase those "stains"
If I could stay longer, maybe I would be able to open up a new chapter of my life
If I could stay forever, I would be so grateful because I wouldn't have to deal with all those memories
If I could stay forever, I would have new stories to write
Stories full of sunshine, laughter, happiness, and peacefulness!
Not stories full of rain, tears, sorrow, and uncertainty

If and only IF..
In reality, here I am, coming back to the chapter of rain, tears, sorrow, and uncertainty..

PS: Hawaii, my sweetheart, I'll visit you again soon! And let's ROCK the house!!

No comments: