January 4, 2009

Aiming for the vertex!

It's just the third day of the year, yet already got a lot of things to think about.
Since a few days before the end of the year, my patient was really being tested.
I don't think I'm mature enough because I still can't control my anger.
Hearing all those words repeatedly, it made me think about who I used to be.
It's true that I'm changing.
I though I was changing into a better person.
Yet, I'm changing into the other side.

Who am I?
Come to think about it, I really miss the OLD me.
I'm not talking about my spiritual life here.
I'm talking about my character when I was younger.
I used to be a very obedient girl.
Didn't know all those branded things.
I lived simple. Thought simply.
Yet HAPPY and FOCUS.

I miss that OLD me.
Now in this new year, I am aiming for that old characters of me..
Aiming for another vertex of my life..
The vertex that just simply PURE and SIMPLE..

I want to go back HOME..

No comments: