January 29, 2009

Yesterday

I just can't believe that you're gone
I thought that I've known so well
I feel like I've known you my whole life
In fact, I known little about you
So little that I can't even remember all the days we had
So short that it's so hard for me to recall all the memories
Yet, I'm so glad that I had you in my life
So glad that you've become an important part in my life
So glad that half of me is yours

You might be gone for now
You might not be here by my side
But I know that you'll always be there for me
Watching me from afar
Watching every step that I take
Watching me to grow old day by day
Watching me how some of your personalities are inside of me
Though you might not be here with me
I'll always love you
Loving you as high as the sky above
Loving you as deep as the ocean below
My love for you will never end

I know for sure that I'll see you again someday
Reconciling with abundance of joy and love
And the tears of happiness
Seeing you again is one of the highest dream I would like to achieve
I'll come running and hug you with all my strength
I will say how much I love you
I will say how much I miss you
I will say how much I need you

They might have taken away the plans we made
They might have taken away the music we never play
They might have taken away the places we said we will go
They might have taken the future that we'll never know
Yet, I should always be thankful for everyday
And I would always hold YESTERDAY in my heart...

1 comment:

tresdivine said...

awh,pam... devestated bgt...